1. Camberwell: Too strong all over the park. Will be interesting to see how they play for KA.
2. Greensborough: Return to the status quo.
3. Powerhouse: Strong first XV but don't see them having the necessary depth.
4. Hawthorn- Will play some exciting hockey. Every chance to push higher.
5. Doncaster: Kiran and McBride missing will hurt but do have more depth than others around the mark.
6. Waverley: About time they start to deliver. Is Steinfort the most overrated player in Premier League?
7. MCC: Will grind out results as per usual.
8. Altona: Definitely could finish higher.
9. Southern United - L'Hullier not playing this year (or so the rumours say), Waseem a big in. Still will need a more consistent path to goal.
10. Footscray - the cupboard is looking bare but still have enough good players to drag them over some.
11. MUHC - Luscombe, Wookey and imports. Good core.
12. Mentone - They have a deep squad... just don't think they have the top line players to do any more damage than this.
13. Essendon - Will need their youngsters to step up to finish higher.
14. TEM - Will be fit and discplined. Just don't see them scoring enough to win many.
15. Yarra style of hockey needs to change dramatically. Long balls won't work here.